Frosted Clear Reed Diffuser
100ml Bottle Frosted Clear Reed Diffuser with Rose Gold Lid.
Black, White & Grey Fibre Reeds Avaliable.
A perfect way to make your house look classy and give a amazing smell everytime you walk past - like a constant bouquet of flowers!
Reed Diffuser Top Tips
Reed Diffuser How To and Tips
How to Set Up a Reed Diffuser
Our diffusers are packaged with the oil already in the vessel. Simply remove the stopper and insert the reeds. Use caution when inserting the reeds as sometimes the level of the fragrance oil can raise enough to spill out the top of the vessel. It always a good idea to set up a diffuser on a non-porous surface and clean any oil drips off the vessel before placing on a delicate counter top. All of our diffusers used fibre reeds which are known to clog less and require less flipping than rattan reeds. Please note: Pale reeds can be discoloured by the diffuser oils, especially white reeds.
Tips on How to Use a Reed Diffuser
- Place your diffuser in a high traffic area where the fragrance will disperse throughout the room with air circulation. Another great spot is just inside the room near the door so you pick up the scent as you enter the room. In many cases, think of a diffuser as a bouquet of flowers - you'll smell the fragrance as you walk by, but it won't necessarily fill the room with fragrance.
- Try not to place your diffuser near a radiator or in a window (direct sunlight) this will cause the diffusers fragrance oil to evaporate quicker. Also keep in mind that being placed near a very drafty area (such as next to an open window) will cause your diffuser to evaporate faster and therefore it won’t last as long as it could.
- Flip the reeds for more fragrance. I recommend to flip a few reeds every few days. Keep in mind the more reeds you flip and the more often you flip them, the faster the fragrance oil will evaporate.
- Use caution when flipping the reeds. Flip the reeds over a wastebasket or sink and be sure to clean the vessel of any fragrance oil drips before placing on a delicate counter top.
- Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging a precious counter top.
- Reeds – the more you have the stronger the scent. If the scent is a bit overpowering take a few reeds out and that will reduce the scent throw.
- If you are going away on holiday and will not be in your home for a few days, flip your reeds before you go so you can come back to a fresh smelling home
- Clean before refilling - if you’ve come to the end of your diffuser or you just want to try a new fragrance, then you can purchase a Reed Diffuser Refill Kit.
- You’ll receive a new (clean) set of reed sticks, plus some fresh fragranced oil to use. It’s important to clean your original diffuser jar out thoroughly using hot water, and let it dry completely before refilling. Your old reed sticks will be dusty and clogged, replace your old reed sticks with fresh ones provided.